Friday 2 December 2011

Busy busy busy

So the colours don't line up (though they didn't need to - thank you divided-notice-board). And I had an afternoon whacking my head against my keyboard because I didn't really want to add the information for this poster. It was better unadorned. And the snowflakes are not, in fact, each unique. Quite the reverse. But that was going to take a couple-of-days-job (it took several runs at it before it resembled the scene I was actually shooting for) rather than three weeks. And given it was only up for a week (and may be still up since I keep forgetting to take it down) and was only visible from the animal sanctuary cafe across the road, it probably wasn't worth it. But still. It turned out pretty good. Or at least, within a mile of how I imagined it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My photo
I'm a self-taught graphic designer, trying to work out how to make this thing called work, work. I've also got a degree in Art History and Film Studies, an interest, bordering on obsession with animation, strong views on typography, an enormous recipe file and a well used bible.